Wednesday 26 September 2012

Run-D.M.C. To Reunite at FunFunFun Fest 2012!

Okay, so this news is a few months old now, but I thought it deserved a bit more coverage. Hip-hop legends  Run DMC are set to perform on the 'Blue Stage' FunFunFun Fest in Austin, Texas in November 2012. They broke up in 2002 after the tragic murder of Jam Master Jay but the two remaining members reunited earlier this year to perform at Jay Z's 'Made In America' concert. The words "Jam Master Jay Forever" were written along the top of the stage for the performance and I suspect they will do the same thing in November.

I am very happy to hear that my favorite hip-hop group have finally reunited but I doubt we will see any new material from them. I would really like to see another tour with the Beastie Boys, that would be awesome!

More info can be found here: http://funfunfunfest.com/
Thanks for reading!

Edit: Wednesday 7th November: 
Here is the setlist for the show which took place at the weekend for anyone who looks back at my older posts! :) Looks like the perfect Run DMC setlist to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment